Monday, November 3, 2008

New Blog

Thanks to Sole Yaya for creating this blog for me, and adding her special touches! You're greatly appreciated :-)

The purpose of this blog is to create sort of a resource page for other harpists (friends, musicians--whomever) that have inquired over the years about some of my practices, companies I use, etc. It will take me some time to build, but I'll include everything from the different photographers with whom I've worked and web designers all the way to the kinds of performance agreements I use, and what kinds of amplification. I'll try to update it regularly, but if you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thanks!!

~Brandee



XO XO XOXOX XOXOX

3 comments:

" ManosMágicas " said...

I just love that pic!

Is perfect for this Blog! ....


Congrats!!

Is going to be my pleasure to read you! ! !

XOXOX

S;

itinerant_musician said...

This is an Awesome blog! :)
Beautiful
Ill definitely be keeping track.

Unknown said...

Hey Love,
Sweet blog!
Love the golden girl with football hero!
Your friend,
Liza